marți, 2 iulie 2013

Summer Lovin Read-a-Thon Day 2

Today I am going to talk about my must-have summer reads list. Sadly, I do not think I'll manage to read all the books that I actually want. 
First, I'm going to start talking about the books that I loved & read so far since the beginning of summer.

As most of my blog readers already figured it out, I just loved the entire Morganville Vampire Series, or at least what I managed to read until now. The last book from the series that I read is Fade Out, and all I can say is that I just love this series. Really, if there is somebody who hasn't read at least a book from this series (I actually think I was the only one, tho) then you really need to just do it already :)
Another book that I loved reading is Into The Deep by Lauryn April, which surprised me a lot. I didn't even start it and I knew I was going to like it, but it was better than that, so yeah, you really need to read it.

Apart from that, I want to read The Fault in Our Stars by John Green, Starters by  Lissa Price, The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky, Pushing The Limits by Katie McGarry and... and... you know what? I had a lot more books in my mind before I started this post. But yeah, let's say just these books, for now. 


2 comentarii:

  1. That's a lot of awesome books, you'll definitely enjoy them :D I've had a few of the Morganville Vampire series books but yet to start the series, should really move it up my TBR pile.

    My Day 2 Participation Post

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. You should definitely read them! They're like drugs, at least to me! I can't stop reading them, haha :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Suntem nerabdatoare sa va citim parerile! :)