luni, 1 iulie 2013

Summer Read-a-Thon - Class Orientation


Hello dears! This is the first day of the Summer Read-a-Thon and I am here to tell you my reading goals and... tell you a bit about myself. But just a bit! :))

But let's start with the hardest part which is talking about myself.
I am Andreea, the one and only who is managing this blog. I started blogging just because I wanted to talk with someone about books and it is an interesting way of spending time because I always find a lot of interesting things and facts about different books through other blogs. And so I try to let other people know things about books from my blog too. 

I am nothing more than a second year high schooler who loves reading :) Kinda nerdy, eh? Well, I like it that way! :d

My reading goals :







Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Suntem nerabdatoare sa va citim parerile! :)