miercuri, 3 iulie 2013

Summer Lovin' Read-a-Thon Day 3 & Challenge


Day 2 Update:
Book Reading Now: Carrie by Stephen King
Pages Read Today: 30
Total Books Finished: Fade Out (Morganville Vampires #7)
Total Pages Read: 377 + 78 = 455


Who is your absolute favorite fictional female? What makes her so awesome?
You could introduce us through a character interview or give us a picture – whatever you want. Be creative!

In this very moment my favorite fictional character is Claire Danvers from the Morganville Vampires Series (it always depends what books I am into in that moment).

I like her because in the beginning of the series she was just a normal girl who graduated one or two years earlier and because of the parents who were too protective and didn't want her to go from the first year to a far away college, they sent her in Morganville to be sure she's safe - yeah, riiiiiight, cause Morganville is the safest place you'll ever find. But through all the volumes, we witness how she because stronger, not stronger that she can handle almost everything. When I say stronger I mean she's become one of the main persons living in Morganville, an influenced one, if I can say something like this. Because, without her, her friends wouldn't be alive in those volumes anymore. 


This is how I imagine Claire. A girl with child like face. On the outside you think she's just a sweet girl who doesn't think of herself as a really beauty, because she isn't one. At least not the popular girl beauty, but the girl who always likes to be kind with anyone beauty. I hope you understood :)

Challenge :

Okay, so at first I though it was just a simple challenge, but it really was pretty difficult.


Page 99 - In this page, Jamina (at least I think it's her POV, I'm not quite sure) is with Henry (who I think it's her son) at Jason's (who I assume is her ex husband or something like this) apartment. It doesn't happen too much, just that she asks Json to take care of her (their?) son while she goes off to do something. 
I don't really know what else to say, the page doesn't give off a lot of details. 


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Suntem nerabdatoare sa va citim parerile! :)